Aw thanks, anon :)
I WILL wear a dress! But I can’t do lunch, I’ve a club meeting to go to tomorrow and then another one Tuesday :( are you guys around another day this week?
Not at all, anon!
Because there isn’t anything quite like a million people freaking out at the same time over the release of a new trailer or photograph.
Also it’s fun :)
Three facts about my personality - I’m fairly empathetic and make decisions based on feelings, which isn’t good. I have a low tolerance for ignorance.
One fact about the person I like - He’s a whole foot taller than me and that’s inconvenient sometimes but mostly nice because it makes me feel tiny!
And the other one was answered!
Five facts about my best friend (each is for a different person because I have loads of close friends) - One of them has hair like Rapunzel and is insanely empathetic. I don’t see her a lot, but we’ve been friends for years and she used to be obsessed with High School Musical. I trust this person with quite a bit and that’s hard to do sometimes. She loves Snoopy and is going to do wonderful things some day. And this person, though we haven’t properly spoken in ages, has the best laugh and is ridiculously talented.
The others are answered :)
AISHAH YOU PICKED THE LONGEST ONES OMG WHY I AM SO BORING I APOLOGIZE
Ten facts about my room: It’s purple. There’s a pink beanbag in one corner and a green rug on the floor. It’s messy a lot. There’re a map of the world on a wall. I have two bookshelves and lots of books and stuff. That’s close to ten.
Nine facts about my family: We’re all Indian except my one Chinese cousin who married in. I’m the first generation born in the US. I have a sister. Literally everyone is either a doctor or engineer. My aunt is going to have a baby soon. I go to multiple weddings annually. My dad’s side of the family is HUGE. Both sets of grandparents live here. I’m the oldest cousin in the US.
Seven facts about my childhood - I read and wrote a lot. I only began liking books after picking up Harry Potter. I loved school more than I loved my own being. I pretended I was the owner of an imaginary TV channel on which I starred in every program. I wanted to be a lawyer-author-surgeon hybrid. I was the shortest and loudest.
Six facts about my hometown - It’s really suburban and I guess very diverse? Most of my friends live within walking/biking distance. There’re loads of companies based in and around here. Downtown is nice. IDK
Two facts about my favorite things: Cupcakes are delicious but I like frosting better. My favorite book EVER is The 13 1/2 Lives of Captain Bluebear.
WAIT. NO. WHO ARE YOU? You are the sweetest thing ever, my gosh. There’s a huge, HUGE chance I miss you just as much. And if I knew who you were and weren’t out of the country, I’d bike to your house and give you a huge hug and a cupcake. As I am, though, please tell me who you are? I promise I won’t hate you <3
14. Something I do without realizing - I bite my nails, that’s no good. And I can be obnoxiously loud when I get worked up about something. Also I complain quite a bit, though I’m trying to fix that.
17. Something I regret - I just told my mom I didn’t want macaroni and cheese for lunch. I definitely regret that :P
19. My longest relationship and who it was with - A bit over a year with Michael.
1. Person I like and why - Andrew, because he’s him. You know? We never run out of things to say, he’s so sweet and makes me laugh and is just a wonderful person. I like that he’s literally an entire foot taller than me and that he cares for me despite my oddities and hyper-activeness. I like his attitude and brilliance and just him. I sound like a cliche, don’t I? No matter, it’s okay :)
10. Something I’ve lied about - My weight and what I eat. Also where I go, to my parents, but I think everyone’s done that before. Sorry, I’m awfully dull.
25. 5 things within touching distance - The chemistry assignment I SHOULD be doing, my phone, a hoodie, my copy of The Hobbit, and my pillow pet.
26. Story of my first kiss - Two years ago (woah) we were watching Glee and it was the episode Kurt and Finn’s parents were marrying. They started singing and he leaned down and kissed me and it was awfully nice :)